Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I'm talking to my rep on working out the details on trying to get a rear hugger group buy started. Just seeing how many of you guys would be interested. Let me know and hopefully I can get this worked out for you guys. Thanks

·
Trackday junkie
559 Posts
can you get the unpainted ones too? i want it blue and they dont have a blue one, thats why im asking

·
Site Sponsor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am working on a price for the unpainted hugger.. should know something tomorrow or monday.. Thanks

·
Site Sponsor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can get the unpainted hugger but it will have to be a special order direct from Hot Bodies. My vendor doesn't stock the unpainted hugger and he is still working on a price for me on that one. Let you know as soon as I find out. I have

·
Trackday junkie
559 Posts
I can get the unpainted hugger but it will have to be a special order direct from Hot Bodies. My vendor doesn't stock the unpainted hugger and he is still working on a price for me on that one. Let you know as soon as I find out. I have
any info yet?

·
Site Sponsor
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still waiting for Hotbodies to get back to us on price and availability. Sorry guys for this delay. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.