Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
I feel mislead by the title of this thread. I was expecting scantly clad females.

I want my 5 seconds back

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts
Shyyyyt me 2 lol

Attachments

·
Licensed Street Pilot
1,460 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jessica'''' jessica'''' awsome picture feel like im in tha upper roooooooooooom'''''''''''''

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
funny to me how hotbodies decided to actually make a hugger that fits the 08-09 properly instead of taking the cheap way out and making something thats just ok for the 04-07...

Did it come predrilled for u? or did u still have to do that?

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
Nice. good to see theyre making changes with the problems theyve previously had...the new one looks a lot better than the one they made for the older bikes IMO
It is still rather flimsy (for ~$70) but it was all that was available at the time. I got an unpainted one and put a couple of cans of Krylon fusion on it. It will do but if I had to do it again, I'd get a Honda accessory hugger from the UK.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I got mine and fitted it with the stock tire, it doesn't look like it's going to fit a big Dunlop Ntec 195 65 17. It's going to be close, even closer when I slide the Chickenhawk in between it and the tire.

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
I got mine and fitted it with the stock tire, it doesn't look like it's going to fit a big Dunlop Ntec 195 65 17. It's going to be close, even closer when I slide the Chickenhawk in between it and the tire.
hell i dont think that tire would fit under most huggers...i think it would be a close call regardless of the make...

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't have a picture but I had an 08 1000rr with the undertail and hugger. The hugger fit great but was a little disappointed in the undertail.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts