Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
That helps but most places in UK don't ship to United States, so how does someone get one off eBay when none of the international sellers have any for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
There's a Euro switch over in the for sale forums. :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes they will I just got mine from uk eBay and it cost me around 70.00 shipped all you have to do is buy it now and send a message for total with shipping. It was a new take off from a 11. They were high on shipping then once they shipped the refunded me some money :) I live in U.S.!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
too long for me to read just incase it wasnt answered, for the 08-11 models you can buy the euro switch (its a direct swap) and have the hazard button

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
ohhhh now that would be easy!

anyone know if this would work? What honda might have a similar switch assembly, but also have the hazard button?
Can any of you Europeans please track down the Honda part number for this switch?
I have found what I think is correct in this fiche -->http://www.oemparts.eu/oem5.asp?M=Honda&T=CBR1000RR&Y=2008&L=HO-CBR1000RR8&O=HANDLE LEVER/SWITCH/CABLE&F=HO-CBR1000RR8-RL&L2=HO-CBR1000RR8-RL, however it doesn't have Honda's part#.

Thanks a bunch.
[/QUOT
ohhhh now that would be easy!

anyone know if this would work? What honda might have a similar switch assembly, but also have the hazard button?
I Googled it part number varies on year of bike

41 - 53 of 53 Posts