Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
by the manual. I'm not buying the mototune methhod. Who would know better than the engineers that built it? If they did a test with two groups of bikes and broke one in by the manual and the other in the mototune way and then compared dyno's and also long term durability then I might be convinced. Otherwise, I'm not going to risk the long term for what may be a couple of extra HP now, and I stress "maybe"

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
SexfreakR6 said:
Sub , what does your manual say for break in for the first 600miles and so on....thanks
The manuel says no wide open starts and no hard acceleration for the first 300 miles. That's it. No r.p.m. limits or anything else. The break in section is only about 4 sentences.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can't wait for a break in period on the thou. I'm supposed to be taking delivery of a Black Blade later today (they are only just out in Ireland). I'm obviously excited, but even more so cos i've been on a TDR125 for the last 10 days since i sold my 954.

12 mph in first gear just doesn't lift my skirt!!!!

G

·
Hahahaa!!

2TALL goes around on a little 125...

anyway, that must be a lot better then registering yourself as "Duchie" instead of "Dtuchie" .. Doh!!

When will you bring her over so I can run her in for you?? :twisted:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Correction "Duchie"....2Tall now goes around on a black CBR1000RR, with a huge smile, plus every boy racer in town doing Excorcist impressions to have a look at the bike.

Only 60 miles on the clock so far, but i'm loving it!! Can't beat the smell of a brand new engine!!

G

·
Get a life!! :)

Posting stuff at 07.52... Doh!

So so so???

When you gonna bring her over? doing the California SBK School on it? Or May 26th trackday?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.