Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a rear wheel for my 05 from someone here, they communicated with me and BAM! I sent the paypal and haven't heard from them since. I want to believe they have been busy but it has been 10 days...When do I out them as a bad deal? Am I rushing it? $160 and not a word!!!! Cmon let me know if I should say screw it and rat them out..........

·
RotorHead
502 Posts
I know some people say they get caught up with work, life, etc. You know what, if you can't devote the time to properly sell an item, then don't sell it at all. It only takes a couple minutes to check your PM's or your EMAIL to see that you've been sent money. If they have time for everything else in their busy day, they have time to check their email/pm. If they are selling a product, that product should become a priority as soon as somebody pays for it, and a lot of people just don't understand that idea.

Rant the dude out. Let others know of what business to expect should they deal with the guy. I would feel pissed off too if I dished out $160 and it's been over a week since I've heard from the guy.

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
10 days with no tracking number and/or no communication?

Put 'em on blast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts