Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend locally has these made. He's done a few batches for the Rogue members and I'd like to extend to you guys as well. They are relatively cheap, and serve a function for racers/trackday guys. For the rest of us, they are for posing I guess, but they do look good ;)

Here is the link, he is out of them at the moment, but sign up for them by emailing. I plan on buying a few sets, and some extras in the event Mark decides to quit doing it.

I spoke to him today, he is going to submit another order in a few weeks

·
Registered
459 Posts
got a set of black ones on my rc51...they're really nice. nicer than the 'real' hrc one's i've seen on racebikes, as the "HRC" is actually embroidered onto the cover (instead of embroidered onto a piece of material that is then sewn onto the cover).

·
Registered
44 Posts
They're in Now!

I just emailed everybody that inquired about them, but just for reduntancy and if newbies were unaware.

I just got the shipment from the manufacturer and now have them available for sale. :banban: :cheers: :cheers: :banban:

$20 and that includes free shipping in the US and Canada.

You can order them here:
http://www.dammaps.com/RC51/HRC/HRC-Covers.htm

Feel free to PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.