Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
#Vietnam
92 Posts
They could if they want to give a huge $$$ refund to Repsol :D
How much do you think a 30 year old Asian liver goes for on the black market? :unsure:

Excited to see what HRC is going to do this year. Good riders and good bikes, let's hope they can all click and win a few races!

·
#Vietnam
92 Posts
Excited for the season. Haven't really ever followed WSBK (Only MotoGP, 2 and 3).

So it looks like they do 3 races? How does that combine and get a final score? Is it average points of all 3 races?

·
Hook 'em!
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excited for the season. Haven't really ever followed WSBK (Only MotoGP, 2 and 3).

So it looks like they do 3 races? How does that combine and get a final score? Is it average points of all 3 races?
They earn points for each race. Total points leader is the champion.

·
Registered
166 Posts

Race 1. Then there is a sprint race that garners points but also sets the grid for race 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
They're coming along. Bautista said he had front grip issues in Australia.
I hadn't read that yet, but it makes sense. If you've seen the races, you'd have noticed the bike looked very twitchy at times. The longer swing arm was supposed to prevent that.

If Coronavirus doesn't trounce the next race, we'll hopefully see an even better showing.

·
Hook 'em!
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hadn't read that yet, but it makes sense. If you've seen the races, you'd have noticed the bike looked very twitchy at times. The longer swing arm was supposed to prevent that.

If Coronavirus doesn't trounce the next race, we'll hopefully see an even better showing.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts