10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
came out pretty nice, thanks

hard to work with though and will not be good for ant bends on parts

always fiddling though

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
Nice Mark. Would like to see what the 08 GP hugger you mentioned you were working on would look like.

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice Mark. Would like to see what the 08 GP hugger you mentioned you were working on would look like.

in this material? prolly not going to do it as i would need a buyer ahead of time as that will sit otherwise judging from the feedback i got

·
Registered
891 Posts
Put in on a bike so we can see what it looks like attached.

·
Premium Member
2,584 Posts
in this material? prolly not going to do it as i would need a buyer ahead of time as that will sit otherwise judging from the feedback i got
What about in the regular twill weave? I know there is quite a bit of interest in cf huggers. There has been quite a bit of discussion about the Honda cf hugger and some about the Skidmarx and Taylor Made ones.

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i do not have one installed yet as i do not have a 08 and have to sell any, just got them done.

i am looking for victims, i mean buyers J/K

i would take some dough off for a person serious into possibly wanting one for some pics and stuff. the pipe fits perfect and the cans fit so really i am sute they fit and i know the 240mm length is good just need to fine some buyers. if it not fit i will not aks for the money. limited, you possibly looking to test this out for a discount?

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about in the regular twill weave? I know there is quite a bit of interest in cf huggers. There has been quite a bit of discussion about the Honda cf hugger and some about the Skidmarx and Taylor Made ones.
i have been making a large GP style carbon hugger for this bike for 2 years

·
Registered
36 Posts
i do not have one installed yet as i do not have a 08 and have to sell any, just got them done.

i am looking for victims, i mean buyers J/K

i would take some dough off for a person serious into possibly wanting one for some pics and stuff. the pipe fits perfect and the cans fit so really i am sute they fit and i know the 240mm length is good just need to fine some buyers. if it not fit i will not aks for the money. limited, you possibly looking to test this out for a discount?
PM sent!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts