Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but I can't keep it in anymore. I think the Repsol editions are some of the ugliest bikes I've ever seen.

Ahhh, I feel better. I've cleared my conscience.

<whitedelite puts on flame suit>

·
Registered
87 Posts
are you for real! That is one of the hottest looking machines ever produced. What part of it dont you like? The colors are perfect in m/o.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey, its not for everyone, some people would rather have all black. My fiance wants me to sell my Repsol and get an all black, or get someone to trade.. she hates the Repsol. I still like it the best.(keeping the Repsol)

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
gee. can i have my click back?

·
Banned
50,059 Posts
Thank you.

The repsol is what brought gixxer squids over to riding hondas.

I turned the tables on those bastards and sold the honda and ride a gixxer. Muhuhahaha!!!

Seriously the repsol is overdone. I couldn't imagine being on the repsol forum. Staring at the same fucking bike everyday except for a couple different bling parts. Different breed you repsol owners.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I love my Repsol....My 06 was all black but every time I went out riding I would see a thousand of them. Now I never see another Repsol. I haven't seen an 09 Repsol since I bought mine.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm not trying to knock on any repsol owners. I own an 08 and I know there are plenty who think that is an ugly bike. I like it so to each his own.

The repsol editions get a lot of love and I've never understood the appeal, colors are just too ugly to me.

·
&#9618;&#9618;&#9618;&#9618;&#9618;&#9618;&#9618;&
5,929 Posts
Repsol equals overplayed and ugly since the beginning.

I think that deep down, every Repsol owner knows this.

·
Chief Chocolate Officer
1,148 Posts
Deep down I enjoy the attention the Repsol always gets wherever I go...kids and women love 'em...

You should see the crowd we attract every year when we have 30-40 of them all gathered together at MotoGP and Cannery Row...very fun...

They look great on the track...very photogenic bikes...

Attachments

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
are you for real! That is one of the hottest looking machines ever produced. What part of it dont you like? The colors are perfect in m/o.
Yup! He's for real. He's right, too.

Repsols are hideous, ugly, and nasty looking.

Plain Jane is the hawtness!!

·
the REBIRTH
1,942 Posts
The best feature about the Repsol is the silver frames!!!

Thinking about buying one just to swap the plastics.... Any takers???

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
The best feature about the Repsol is the silver frames!!!

Thinking about buying one just to swap the plastics.... Any takers???
Just have your frame painted or powdercoated.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts