Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2009 Repsol Empire
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So many of you know IcedTEE89 is offing a group buy on these Shoei Helmets and i took advantage of it.

This is what i wrote in the group buy thread:

"No, thank YOU for being a stand up guy and going through everything with me and helping me set it up just right.

Guys, this is the group buy to take advantage of trust me....you won't regret it, and Ted is a class act stand up guy to work with too on this. He'll take the time to make sure you get it right the first time, same for any accessories you might order too with any helmet purchase.

Great guy to deal with, can't say enough good things."

Well i got my helmet in the mail today! Nothing but a glowing review from me! and he even tossed in some extra goodies!!

I'll let the photos do the talking.

Thanks again Ted! you da FUCKIN' MAN!

·
Registered
157 Posts
very nice. i did business with him as well. he did a great job hooking me up! good dude.

and you know you cant go and post prices publicly GligorovDimce. gotta keep those VIP prices on the hush hush. ;-)

·
2009 Repsol Empire
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
very nice. i did business with him as well. he did a great job hooking me up! good dude.

and you know you cant go and post prices publicly GligorovDimce. gotta keep those VIP prices on the hush hush. ;-)
EXACTLY, PM him if you want a price. Trust me you'll be glad you did!

·
This or That guy
1,737 Posts
Outstand seller! if you want or need anything he has id recommend going through him over anyone else...down right excellent service and exceeded any expectation I had..looking forward to next time sir.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Well, if he is such a great guy then why is he tempting (motivating) me so much to get another supermoto (streettard) which would put me in the dog house for a long time to come with my better half? LOL J/K

He is a guy I would trust too.

Now what kind of deal can he get me on a supermoto? ;-)

Keep being a great stand up guy.

·
Parts Guy
1,963 Posts
Thanks a lot guys! Keep the orders coming and remember I can pretty much get anything you want. Exhausts, sprockets, chains, motocross stuff, etc...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts