Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my third year racing at Laguna Seca. Unfortunately it will be on my bicycle and not my 1000rr :D I race road bicycles to tortue myself and will be racing 60 miles starting on the track and then off onto the old military base and then we finish back on the track. Saturday we race around the track for about an hour which is 20 laps or so. That hill is a bitch to pedal up let me tell ya. Sorry If I teased you with the title :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
are you asking if I ride wheelies up the hill? We go faster than the motorcyels though hehe. It's nice riding on the track but that damn thing is slippery if it gets any water on it. ive come down that hill with both wheels sliding sideways before, and the only protective gear we wear is helmets and those cute tight shorts. Racing bikes like I do has made riding motorcycles a natural thing for me.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I think you should wear your full motorcycling gear. It'd be one of those psyche-out maneuvers. Everyone would be like :wtf:, and you would blow right past them. :D Oh man, that would be hilarious!

BTW, good luck! :thumbup:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Joker, I didn't see your response about riding in the other post until today but I did post after you to let you know I could not ride this weekend. We definately need to get together soon, maybe next weekend. Obviously we are both on here everyday so we can talk next week. I will need a few days to recover from this ass woopin im going to get this weekend. I've been sick for 2 months with a cold so I haven't got to train very much. should be fun.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well boys, I'm back early. The weather couldn't have been better to bad my fitness was horrible. I just got over a cold I had for 2 months and was unable to train property for the races. Let's just say I got my ass handed to me to put it nicely. Decided not to race the second day (saturday) because the result would have been the same. It is fun racing on the course like that and it's nice not having to worry about cars and bad pavement but that hill is not easy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.