Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dying to buy the bike as soon as I can find a realisitc Insurance Quote. I live in New Mexico but can also insure in Connecticut due to military reasons. I have got nothing but quotes ranging from $1300-$4500 and am getting quite angry :x ! I am 25 with a clean driving record. Can anyone suggest a Co. that will give me a fair price? I've called all of the usual suspects (i.e. Progressive, GEICO, USAA, AAA). Any help would be appreciated. Also If anyone in these areas can tell their rates I will know what to expect. Thanks for your time!!!

·
Premium Member
2,324 Posts
STATE FARM!!!! You have to insure a car with them but it will be worth it. I was quoted $235/year for full coverage. 25 with clean record as well. Now if my bike would just get here I would be all set.

·
Registered
35 Posts
$33.50 a month for State Farm full coverage just above state minimum requirement. No tickets 35 yrs old and married; all bikes and autos through them. I haven't looked elsewhere though.

Thanks for serving!

USAF 87 - 93 New Mexico-Guam-New Mexico.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys Finally Got a Quote I Can Live With!

Thanks for all of your help! Finally got a quote of $650 a year! I can deal with that! Went with State Farm! Didn't even have to switch my Auto Policy! :D 8) Off to the dealer this weekend to pick up the faster Red/Black! Thanks again guys!
Regards, Charles

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.