Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This was the brand doing the Honda Rider Collection before Joe Rocket took over. Really nice jacket. I bought it thinking I could fit a 46. Apparently I'm closer to a 50. lol So my search continues.

By far the best looking jacket for a honda. The back of it says "Honda Racing" across in diagonal.

I put it on ebay but if someone here wants me to end the auction early on an agreeable price we can do that. I bought it for 150 but paid $45 more to get it professionally cleaned. Didn't want to wear something someone else sweated in. lol

ebay item number 160327222345

If anybody wants a set of tires with this I'll throw them in if they use buy it now on ebay and in the note let me know they are 1000rr.net.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
lowered the buy it now price to 200. starting price is 155. if someone buys it for 200 i'll ship for free as long as you say your from the 1000rr forums.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump...new pic added.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Very nice jacket. If I wasn't in the need for tires, I would buy this today.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
speaking of tires, I have some dunlop qualifiers from my 09 with about 100 miles on them. barely used. willing to let someone have these....if you buy the jacket i'll throw them in....i have no use for them.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
liink updated

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump...auction ends in a day.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bidding ends today in 6 hours.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so it didn't sell......7 people watched it and no1 bid. some1 must have been waiting for it and messed up.

lowered the buy it now to 155 and relisted it. don't cheap out on a great jacket people.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well this is a deal just for 1000rr members. i'm throwing in tires. i posted the auction just in case some1 wants to go thru ebay rather than this site. if they want to just buy from me from here, i can cancel the auction.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts