Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am trying to install my jardine dual outlet on my 07 and am trying to figure out which way to put the clamp on that holds it to the midpipe. If someone has pictures or even what orientation to put it on would be greatly helpful. the problem i am having is if i put it on the one way it hits my rearset assembly or my swing arm and if i flip it over the other way it hits the heatshield. Any help is greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

·
huh?
2,305 Posts
take off the heat shield.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine fit with heat shield, but i do remember it takin some fiddling around. let me go look at it and see the clamp configuration.

·
Registered
12 Posts
had a look and feel. i put my clamp on with the tighting bolt pointing to the front of the bike and tightend with a small socket wrench

·
Registered
674 Posts
heat shields prevent heat from escaping........is what the heat shields do.......dont allow heat to dissipate because it's shielded therefore removing the heat shielding will allow the heat to be unshielded and dissipate with the added benefit of a less sweaty ball sac......hahahhahahahahahaaa

·
Registered
12 Posts
leave it on. i did, it is possible. do you really need that kinda heat on your leg or rear master cyclinder when your on a long ride.

·
Registered
16,850 Posts
heat shields prevent heat from escaping........is what the heat shields do.......dont allow heat to dissipate because it's shielded therefore removing the heat shielding will allow the heat to be unshielded and dissipate with the added benefit of a less sweaty ball sac......hahahhahahahahahaaa
lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts