Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was looking at a bike for sale and it had a jardine header... so got me thinking i love my bike to much to sell so i was like we ll wonder what the benefits hp wise and such and pros and cons of this header. i assume its like anything else the less restrictive and cleaner the bends in the pipes and such for faster exhaust of gasses is better, like a car correct?? anyone every use one of know anything bout them?? worth the 600 bones?? oh yea 07 cbr is what i ahve with a intake, taylormade exhuast bmc filters but no tune yet:hail:

·
Red Wingin Georgia Boy
1,116 Posts
Jardine headers wont get you much performance but they are said to gain a few HP. Also dont know if it will bolt up with ur TM but it could. And you shouldnt pay more than like $400-$450 for them if you do decide to go with them...

·
Registered
18 Posts
man the headers should bolt right on up, I had to muck around with my old RT-1 slip on to fit the Jardine headers, but it was very minimal, once fitted the bike was very noticeably more responsive and had way more power all through the rev range, and once tuned i gained about 16HP over standard with a full system, the header, form what i know, account for about 60-65% of the overall power gains there, so well worth the money, you can get them on e-bay these days for as little as $300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.