Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Thanks alot. That day really was a great ride so this is icing on the cake. This road is a landbridge and it felt like I was flying over the water crossing it. I have now incorporated it into my "default ride"which is about a tanks worth of fun.

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's a dream bike buddy. Right down to the "One Heart" designation. It's everything a CBR needs to be with nothin' I don't want! I miss the tiger stripes on the tank like on my '09, but looks like you added some black on the sides. I don't recall that as being stock... Looks great, congratz! I think the exhaust looks trick too. I always use earplugs on long highway rides, so I'm w/you, let her scream!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
That's a dream bike buddy. Right down to the "One Heart" designation. It's everything a CBR needs to be with nothin' I don't want! I miss the tiger stripes on the tank like on my '09, but looks like you added some black on the sides. I don't recall that as being stock... Looks great, congratz! I think the exhaust looks trick too. I always use earplugs on long highway rides, so I'm w/you, let her scream!
Thanks alot! Those are Techspec X-line grips on the tank, I spent about three days researching and reading comments on tank grips and these are what I came up with. I really like them so far and do not regret the purchase.
That Paul Taylor fella sure can design a sharp looking exhaust.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts