Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SuperMod
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bike Of The Month

Contest for June 2022

We haven't done this contest since December 2021. We have a bunch of new members, time to get some nice pictures posted.

This is prime riding season. Take your best shot at a picture of your bike and post it here.

Entries will be accepted until 11:59PM June 19th
Voting will end at 11:59PM on June 26th

Post only pictures

DON'T COMMENT ON PICTURES

Send me a DM @Bosston if there are any questions or comments such as tie, no winners announced 24+ hours after poll closes, grievances, etc.

- We should not have a single bike dominate so the winning bike of a BOTM will have to skip the next month. For example, if a particular bike wins in June, it can't be submitted again in July.

- Post a single picture of a bike. If you have more than one post each one in a separate post.

- Post a recent picture. To allow for this rule, you may include a Date or Location as a comment at the top of the post with the picture. You don't have to, but I like voters to take this into account. Hopefully this encourages more variety.

- Suggestion: read my other post about taking pictures. Might be useful.

- 1000RRs only.

- It is best if you copy/paste the picture in line with the message. Easier for viewers.

- If for some reason, you really have to attach the picture just enter ".." (two periods) since it will not allow you to post an attachment without some text.

- Must be your personal bike as it sits now.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
‘07 CBR1000RR Repsol ‘93 Honda VFR750 ‘00 CB1000SF X-11 ‘97 CBR900RR X2
32 Posts
2014 Honda CBR1000RR SP photo taken 5-18-22 in Republican City,NE right beside Harlan County Reservoir
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Vehicle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.