Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
pissed? nah - I've not done a real good job of communicating the policy on nudity and cussing (not that those ladies were nude) but the thread was deteriorating quickly.

This website will be for everyone to enjoy. Everyone from the most experienced rider to my 2 year old kid, and that means no nudity or strong cussing. There are great ways to make a point without proving to the world that I own a four letter thesaurus.

·
Registered
526 Posts
:cursin:
Ruling with an iron fist I see...
Fine by me. There was some inappropiate material, not that I mind but others might and that whole thread got to be, well, pretty annoying. Wasnt Wagz it was the NY boy.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JetBlast10 said:
pissed? nah - I've not done a real good job of communicating the policy on nudity and cussing (not that those ladies were nude) but the thread was deteriorating quickly.

This website will be for everyone to enjoy. Everyone from the most experienced rider to my 2 year old kid, and that means no nudity or strong cussing. There are great ways to make a point without proving to the world that I own a four letter thesaurus.
i have a very good "reputation" in the car/bike circle, my 300ZX is known world wide & i have successfully run a multimillion dollar web business....that being said i think if you saw the thread there was nothing inapporiate in the "wash" pics, the only inappropriate were the ones of my g/f & again for that i appologize greatly for breaking the rules. I'm a noob here since i just got my 1000RR (previously had a 900RR & 1000f) and i'm not familiar w/ all the rules yet.
Honestly, the thread was going well until Joe (ny guy) starting playing an obvious "hater" roll just to cause drama...sure i played along i suppose, but that was after asking him to just leave the thread.
If i have offended, i am sorry. The forum looks good thus far & i certainly dont want to bring it down.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
matt232 said:
Wagz, are you causing havoc over here too. :D
lol come on man, all i did was share some good pics.....some schmuck from NY started doing nothing but being an @ssh*le and apparently got banned eventually for being that way.

i just try to share the luv!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wagz said:
matt232 said:
Wagz, are you causing havoc over here too. :D
lol come on man, all i did was share some good pics.....some schmuck from NY started doing nothing but being an @ssh*le and apparently got banned eventually for being that way.

i just try to share the luv!
And it is high quality luv at that. :thumbup:

I saw the other thread where the guy got banned. I can fully understand the policy. Its fair enough, and the admin was cool about it all, but responded firmly to the @ssh*le. :thumbup:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I can vouch for Wagz, tho he dosen't know who I am. I've been a member on Twinturbo.net for a couple years now and can honestly say this guy gets pics of everything that involves chics, bikes, and Zs.

I'm not sucking up or anything, I'm just giving a heads up for the guy who help inspire my soon to be completed Z project...(well, atleast the engine/turbo part of it)

·
Registered
56 Posts
TallGuyRR said:
I can vouch for Wagz, tho he dosen't know who I am. I've been a member on Twinturbo.net for a couple years now and can honestly say this guy gets pics of everything that involves chics, bikes, and Zs.

I'm not sucking up or anything, I'm just giving a heads up for the guy who help inspire my soon to be completed Z project...(well, atleast the engine/turbo part of it)
Zs?
Z Project?
Excuse my ignorance.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TallGuyRR said:

lol thanks for the good words my man.
Whats ur screen name on TTnet?

·
Registered
73 Posts
No problem!

My screen name on TT.net is Ghostland. I've kinda put my Z on hold ever since I got my RR. I love it too much to pay anything else attention. Thank god I'm not taking summer courses.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.