Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone 馃憢馃徏 I just joined, I've got a 17' blade here in sunny southern California. She's largely stock, just a few bits and pieces here and there.

Toce slip-on
Puig windscreen
Yoshi fender eliminator
Asv shorty levers

I've also installed the Honda quickshifter and rear seat cowl. I've got a few more things waiting for install and planned but for now that's how she sits (I also got rid of those pesky front reflectors).
20200701_202518.jpg

Registered
Congrats on the bike and bigger congrats on the front reflector delete mod.

I think there's a battle in refuse sites to detect the biggest dumping: Honda reflectors or McDonald's friggin' pickles!!:ROFLMAO:

Registered
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Congrats on the bike and bigger congrats on the front reflector delete mod.

I think there's a battle in refuse sites to detect the biggest dumping: Honda reflectors or McDonald's friggin' pickles!!:ROFLMAO:
I've had the bike for a little over a year now lol just new to the forums, definitely the pickles though 馃あ

Registered
Hey everyone 馃憢馃徏 I just joined, I've got a 17' blade here in sunny southern California. She's largely stock, just a few bits and pieces here and there.

Toce slip-on
Puig windscreen
Yoshi fender eliminator
Asv shorty levers

I've also installed the Honda quickshifter and rear seat cowl. I've got a few more things waiting for install and planned but for now that's how she sits (I also got rid of those pesky front reflectors). View attachment 259531
Welcome to the Forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts