Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`ve been thinking about getting a 1000rr for about a week now. A local dealer had a red black for 2 weeks with no deposit on it. I talked some #`s with the salesman on Monday. Went there yesterday to talk somemore, still no deposit on it. So, to satisfy my curiosity I take my 600rr there today ( the first day in the last 8 that wasn`t cold and raining) to let them appraise it. I`m thinking if the #`s are right I`m gonna go for it. I get there around noon, the owner isnt there yet, he does the appraisals. I tell em I`ll be back later, still no deposit on the bike. Go back at 3pm, the owner is there to do the appraisal but someone had just bought the 1000rr 1 hour ago!!! Thats just the kind of luck I have with this kind of stuff. There isn`t another dealer within 75 miles that has one on the floor. Anyway, they offered me a REAL sweet trade in number and a decent price on a 1000rr. I would be the proud owner of one right now if I had hung around til the owner had gotten in. I got first dibs on the next red one though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.