Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to Pheonix, AZ. I have a 2006 Honda CBR1000RR fire blade. Hmu if you wanna ride if your in AZ. Also made other post because I need help installing my angel/demon headlights
Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
802 Posts
Very nice 06. Lots of attention to detail...I like it. Not riding to Phoenix, but if you ride up to Flagstaff, let me know. You picked a good time to move to Phoenix. The heat will be getting less and you can ride all Winter. Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very nice 06. Lots of attention to detail...I like it. Not riding to Phoenix, but if you ride up to Flagstaff, let me know. You picked a good time to move to Phoenix. The heat will be getting less and you can ride all Winter. Welcome.
Thankyou and I definitely plan on riding up there soon!

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,068 Posts
Awesome hombre, Welcome to our CBR1K forum..! Envious of the all-year riding.

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
802 Posts
Hey J D..... I said it will be nice for Sanders to ride all Winter, but not all year....it's no fun riding there in the Summer at 120 degrees.

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,068 Posts
Hey J D..... I said it will be nice for Sanders to ride all Winter, but not all year....it's no fun riding there in the Summer at 120 degrees.
Well, then I guess he will ride in the shade.. :geek:

·
Registered
2005 CBR1000rr
802 Posts
Cactus don't make shade.... :ROFLMAO:
Heat wave....snow storm.... I'll pass on both.....o_O.....because I've done both.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm in Gilbert. HMU if you want to ride to Tortilla Flat.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts