Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
At least you get replies from Pro Bolt, I have asked for the dimensions/bolts for brake caliper x 3 each and the pinch bolts along with rear brake for the SP1.

Probolts AU x 2 emails in past month and nothing. Can you confirm for me then please?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
At least you get replies from Pro Bolt, I have asked for the dimensions/bolts for brake caliper x 3 each and the pinch bolts along with rear brake for the SP1.

Probolts AU x 2 emails in past month and nothing. Can you confirm for me then please?
I had done my research and found out for myself. Using part fiches to confirm what the size of the bolts are. I also found the 17-19 CBR and the 08-16 CBR have a lot of the same bolts. Probolt has more listed for the 08-16 CBR, so I’m always browsing through that. But Honda used a lot of the same bolts over the years. There are special pieces on the 08-16 CBR that have been carried over to the 17-19 CBR, that Probolt hasn’t listed for the 17-19 CBR.
I bought the business card size tool pro bolt has. Then I use the tool to find out what diameter, length, and pitch is needed.
Start with the parts fiches, or start removing bolts and measuring them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 144 of 144 Posts