Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a look at my youtube! I'm trying to get a bunch of riding videos together of my buddies and I and I'm just about done with video taping all the content. Check out some of the videos I took pieces from!

There is a 1000RR video on there of my dragging knees around my local area, so you guys probably want to see that one first!

www.youtube.com/themachrider

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yeah you can keep that road ....Way too many patches and crackes

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, that road that is filmed under the main video a few times is a killer. The other videos show some really nice ones though.

·
MAD SCIENTIST
561 Posts
Cant believe that road isnt closed.
Looks like an disused armored vehicle test track that got hit by an earthquake and then used for artillery training.
Find yourself a racetrack dawg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's ONE road like that. If you are too afraid to ride on a road like that, you should be considering manning up and doing it. Not everyone rides only track, though it would be nice. If you look at the other videos, the other roads are fantastic, it's just my most recent video is the easiest to view.

And I have three racetracks up there, so i have that covered too. (Road Atlanta/Vegas Motor Speedway/Miller Motorsports Park)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts