Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Well I guess I'm gonna just put this thing back together, get the exhaust put on and pair mod done and see how it feels. My main concern was not to harm my engine from too lean of a mixture.

·
Registered
27 Posts
ECU back in.......from Danos flash......bike fired right up......hallelujah!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Wish I had a minute to take it for a quick jaunt but my babies are in the house napping and mama's at the gym. But we will be testing this flash/ride out tomorrow. Until then.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
No I didn't. I just put the ECU back in and started the bike up. Let it run for a while. Noticed the cooling fans came on at lower temp.

I plan on taking bike to shop Monday to have Akrapovic full system installed and pair valve mod done.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
So you left it enabled (in the software)
Most of the people I have talked to have said it has minimal benefit if really any leaving it enabled.
I’m reflashing to restore TC, & gathering info on enabling/ disabling the o2.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
So you lost TC/torque management when you initially flashed and disabled o2 sensor in the software? Did/do you do the flash yourself?

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
So you lost TC/torque management when you initially flashed and disabled o2 sensor in the software? Did/do you do the flash yourself?
I didn’t flash myself, everyone lost their TC from this flash. Everyone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
So..while installing the akrapovic header on my 2017 1000RR SP1.
The sensor was located before the catalytic converter and no sensor after.
The akrapovic lambda/o2 sensor bung is on the other side (right side of the bike and further back. The stock header is on the left side of the bike.

Story short, the oem lambda/o2 sensor is no way long enough to reach the new location.
I've bought an extension harness and waiting for that to come in.

My question: can I leave it out?
Is there an eliminator I can purchase?
I dont want to hurt the bike.

I will be taking it to Bauce racing in the near future for a tune and to disable the lambda/o2.

Just want to ride the bike in the meantime without tripping off any lights.

Suggestions? View attachment 258014 View attachment 258015
Hey bro I have the same problem ! Where did you buy that extensor from ? And were you able to reroute it ?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts