Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
uhhhh....
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, before I start just want to admit that im guilty of squidly activities.

I met up with With a friend and his 04 busa after church. we rode down some country rodes when we found ourselves on a 5 mile stretch of straight rode. there was no traffic what so ever, So I busted off a few stand ups to show him why i didnt buy a busa like he suggested. I tried to get him to hit some twisties with me but he refused. we ended up doin a couple of drag races. 1st we went from stand still. He gave me the break, I wheelied like a b**ch and he blew off the back tire. 2nd we went from 50-150. I wheelied again and still when we hit 150, he wasnt even a half of a bike ahead of me. 3rd race was 80-160. I took off in 3rd instead of 2nd and he pulled on me at first but by the time i got to the end of 3rd i was caught up with him, and I was a half bike ahead at 160. just wanted to share. plz dont flame me too bad. dave

·
Registered
445 Posts
"Just so you were wearing all of you gear...." in that fatherly advise tone of voice, hahah! Interesting, though. I would have thought the bussa would have pulled away...

·
uhhhh....
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YEAH, theres more to the story, but my wife was ready to go and was rushing me, we met up with 4 more guys at a gas station and then it got interesting. cant type cuz im at work now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts