Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Faster Than You!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey friends,

I picked up a new AStars GP Pro V2 suit (the Honda branded one) and everything is great except 1) the length of the wrist cuff and 2) the tightness of the bicep area. Its currently rideable but I'd like to make some minor adjustments so it fits better.

Does anyone know of a custom leather shop or leather alteration shop that might be able to take care of such a thing? I've found listings for custom suit places but was hoping to hear from you guys about who might be the best option. I don't mind waiting a bit but don't want my suit to sit in someone's shop for 6 months because I'm not a racer or because I'm only having a couple small things done.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Faster Than You!
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Steam Punk Warrior link didn't work out but I found Bill's phone number in the thread you linked. I will give him a ring.

Much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Checked on WERA and looks like Barnacle Bill's and Lizzy Leather

Ahhh....I forgot about Barnacle Bill. Now I'm on crunch time and might need some alterations too. I heard Lizzy is out of business but considering starting back up.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Back when I was racing I used Spider Girl (I think that was it) and she always came through. Couldn't find any recent info on her though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts