1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
Wow!!! Any sponsors selling those?

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
I just got off the phone with Leo Vince USA and this part is 8 weeks away from coming to this country. It is part number 8034 and it is made to fit all the Leo slip-ons. It will not work with the full systems. It is only being made in C/F.

·
TEAM GAAAD!!!
2,087 Posts
I just got off the phone with Leo Vince USA and this part is 8 weeks away from coming to this country. It is part number 8034 and it is made to fit all the Leo slip-ons. It will not work with the full systems. It is only being made in C/F.

THANKS FOR THE INFO...will be getting that same slip on and getting that cover as well...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
FREAKIN RIGHT!!! I have been looking for the right one that would look good on it and yoshi is alright but still doesn't look right to me and its about time they made one! I can't wait to get it for mine! =) thanks for the update!

·
UncleSamsMisguidedChild
368 Posts
I still think the yoshi one looks way cleaner

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
32 Posts
so is the LV filler panel available to the US yet? I see we can order it, but will we have to wait cause I see someone said they wont be here for another 8 weeks..

·
~~~~~~~~~~~
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so is the LV filler panel available to the US yet?
Nope.

I see we can order it, but will we have to wait cause I see someone said they wont be here for another 8 weeks..
If you can wait, give Brad at SBS a call in a couple of months. If you can't wait, you're going to have to go with one of the other options.

·
Registered
27 Posts
very nice filler panel. i like it alot!!!!! I will definetly sit around and wait for this one...hence im ordering my Leo Vince GP Pro next week :agree:

·
the REBIRTH
1,942 Posts
NOT feeling that pipe!

but glad more exhaust companies are offering the filler panel, god KNOWS the RR needs it

·
wheelies for breakfast
262 Posts
there is always this one for $75 shipped
do you know how well it will fit with the cheapo lv can?
see below. (i painted it black)

Attachments

·
Banned
10,128 Posts
do you know how well it will fit with the cheapo lv can?
see below. (i painted it black)

no idea

buy one and try it out. if it has to be modified send it back with sharpie on it and i will customer service it for you man

Mark

1 - 20 of 45 Posts