Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

Leo Vince filler panel (msrp $119)

9K views 44 replies 24 participants last post by  mrgrn 
#1 ·
I hadn't seen this before:

See less See more
#5 ·
I just got off the phone with Leo Vince USA and this part is 8 weeks away from coming to this country. It is part number 8034 and it is made to fit all the Leo slip-ons. It will not work with the full systems. It is only being made in C/F.

#19 ·
there is always this one for $75 shipped
do you know how well it will fit with the cheapo lv can?
see below. (i painted it black)

Attachments

#13 ·
so is the LV filler panel available to the US yet?
Nope.

I see we can order it, but will we have to wait cause I see someone said they wont be here for another 8 weeks..
If you can wait, give Brad at SBS a call in a couple of months. If you can't wait, you're going to have to go with one of the other options.

#14 ·
very nice filler panel. i like it alot!!!!! I will definetly sit around and wait for this one...hence im ordering my Leo Vince GP Pro next week :agree:

#23 ·
Any updates on the filler panel?

#27 ·
ya know i thought the other day i found something on that but the search didnt bring it up,ill keep looking or i will pm him thanks. like the pipe but it needs the panel for sure

#28 ·
I just ordered my Leo Vince filler panel today along with my GP Pro exhaust and it should be arriving in 2-3 days from Leo Vince direct in Cali.

#31 ·
I aint feeling both .. why dont u go with taylor made ?

#35 ·
to me there are two looks going on here (2 styles) so to speak..one the leovince is very Organic........the yoshi is more mechanical so it all comes down to what you like....but if you look from the tail down thru the hugger past the pipe to the filler panel on the Leo vince (the blue one with the honda hugger) there is a line being followed but its almost three dimensional...I also like the Competition Werkes Pipe it is conical and sounds great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.