Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed there has been less posting. I figure this is because we are all out enjoying the weather(for us in the northeast). I have to say I am spending more time with my bike than my wife. This will probably end up biting me in the ass! Have fun all!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
TLS-RR said:
I've noticed there has been less posting. I figure this is because we are all out enjoying the weather(for us in the northeast). I have to say I am spending more time with my bike than my wife. This will probably end up biting me in the ass! Have fun all!
Oh definetely. Gotta enjoy what little summer we get here. :D

EE8 said:
StuUK said:
oops forgot I was married!
:lol:
That's exactly why I bought the GF her own bike a few years back. The fact that I would disappear for 5 months kinda put a strain on the relationship... :D

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'm a Police officer. I work in the motor unit. Fun stuff. We get to do all sorts of special details. But around here the hotter it gets the shorter everyone's (public) temper gets. Makes for a busy few months.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.