Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
SkinDragger said:
"The lack of personality IS it's personality"

Yeah, in a sense, sure. I've noticed that I'm going MUCH faster and smoother than before because of how linear this bike has been.

:thumbdow: to that article in my opinion.
I agree to that whole set. Now that I own one I have to agree, it has no personality. Its such a good bike it just becomes part of you, borrows your personality. You want smooth? Covered. You want fast? done. It does exactly what you want, when you want with no hesitation. Since it's derived from the RC211V it doesnt suprise me. People who have ridden the 211 say that it becomes part of you.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I read that review a while back and thought "sounds like the bike for me" which is probably how most of us felt. Why would you want something that isn't easy to ride? Since this was my first litter bike I was glad to hear them say it was very controllable and easy to ride and after 300 miles on it I feel as confident as I did on my 600 and maybe even more so. That may change once i put the hammer down, but I've already hit the twisties fairly hard and loved it.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
vigis said:
SkinDragger said:
"The lack of personality IS it's personality"

Yeah, in a sense, sure. I've noticed that I'm going MUCH faster and smoother than before because of how linear this bike has been.

:thumbdow: to that article in my opinion.
I agree to that whole set. Now that I own one I have to agree, it has no personality. Its such a good bike it just becomes part of you, borrows your personality. You want smooth? Covered. You want fast? done. It does exactly what you want, when you want with no hesitation. Since it's derived from the RC211V it doesnt suprise me. People who have ridden the 211 say that it becomes part of you.
Well put vigis.

Sub said:
I read that review a while back and thought "sounds like the bike for me" which is probably how most of us felt. Why would you want something that isn't easy to ride?
I wondered that myself when I read that ???

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sub said:
I read that review a while back and thought "sounds like the bike for me" which is probably how most of us felt. Why would you want something that isn't easy to ride? Since this was my first litter bike I was glad to hear them say it was very controllable and easy to ride and after 300 miles on it I feel as confident as I did on my 600 and maybe even more so. That may change once i put the hammer down, but I've already hit the twisties fairly hard and loved it.
ditto!

i do like reading these comparos, but in general i'm reading between the lines

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.