Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Needless to say that was the first and last time I’ll look at one of his videos. I don’t want to contribute to the attention he so badly craves. It may not be politically correct to say this, but he got what he deserved. And the guy in the Ferrari got the last laugh.

·
Registered
'18 CBR1000RR SP
686 Posts
200% Adrenalin Junkie.
Needs to be cured but not at the expense of others.

·
Premium Member
1,489 Posts
King douche bag, most of the reason all sport bike riders are labeled. Sooooo cool to race against people who don’t even know it and not even on a track. Hopefully this video gets him jail times after his hospital stay
I have a feeling that's exactly what might happen. I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction where this occurred.

·
SuperMod
120 Posts
I have a feeling that's exactly what might happen. I suppose it depends on the jurisdiction where this occurred.
Looks like California to me, but honestly I don't know anything about him and certainly don't want to know anything either. I don't want to wish ill will towards anyone, but I can't help but think he reaped what he sowed.

San

·
Premium Member
4,930 Posts
Needless to say that was the first and last time I’ll look at one of his videos. I don’t want to contribute to the attention he so badly craves. It may not be politically correct to say this, but he got what he deserved. And the guy in the Ferrari got the last laugh.
One day he will probably kill some innocent person. Tracks are there for a reason, for race bikes to haul ass on.

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
I came upon this accident shortly after it happened. These f-wads ride the same roads I do. I hate these POS and have seen them crash many times.
They are the worst. The day one of these a-holes wrecks me is their last day on a bike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts