Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
I would never wish anything bad on anyone but I will say this: play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I certainly wish them no harm but I'm more concerned about the harm they will unlikely cause to others.

I ride that road every weekend. If I or anyone else on a bike coming the other way at that moment, his ghost riding bike would have probably killed them.

·
Registered
'18 CBR1000RR SP
686 Posts
I was curious what he's up to now ...
ha ha ... he's still yelling at the top of his lungs like NOTHING has ever happened even though he's still wearing a neck brace and his arm socket is still not rotating well.
I seriously doubt he will be around much longer at the way he's going ...

·
Registered
'17 CBR1000RR SP
592 Posts
Looks like California to me, but honestly I don't know anything about him and certainly don't want to know anything either. I don't want to wish ill will towards anyone, but I can't help but think he reaped what he sowed.

San
I was curious what he's up to now ...
ha ha ... he's still yelling at the top of his lungs like NOTHING has ever happened even though he's still wearing a neck brace and his arm socket is still not rotating well.
I seriously doubt he will be around much longer at the way he's going ...

Yeah, I saw them at the Shell station. Him and a bunch of his crew.

·
SuperMod
677 Posts
Yeah, I saw them at the Shell station. Him and a bunch of his crew.
I wonder how come the cops don't do anything if these guys are so visible hanging around.

I think if I posted videos of myself doing wreckless stuff someone would come get me and take my license away.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts