Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This tv is AMAZING!!! One look and you'll be in love. This is the biggest DLP made by Mitsubishi and maybe the biggest DLP out there. This TV was purchased new and still has the factory sticker on it. The TV has 3 HDMI inputs and even comes 3D glasses ready. I will also include the Mitsubishi stand, as it is made just for this TV.

The TV alone sells at Fry's for $2999 and the stand is an additional $499 plus tax.

I will sell this TV for $2800 obo including the stand. That's over $900 off the price in the store after tax.

Attachments

·
Shaved my balls for this?
1,568 Posts
Damn, that a big ass tv. Good price for sure.

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
dam thats huge

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dam thats huge
I hear that alot!

On a side note... This TV has a 6 color, color wheel unlike other brands that only have 3. The tv also has longer life and a crisper picture than LCD or plasma.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG... I couldnt imagine! It's 5 feet long and weighs 97 lbs...

·
Premium Member
970 Posts
Cmon guys! He's selling his tv so he can get a trackbike, I've been trying to get him on the track for years and he finally did the nesba free Trackday last weekend and now he's hooked! So someone buy his tv already!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have the sony 70" and wish i could have got a deal like this when it came out, the sony was about 7k when it first came out.

i also have a mitsu 65" in the game room, to getting rid of that one now and buy this 73 from you to replace it has me wondering :)....hmmmmm

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm a sucker for the big screens, Just got my 52inch HD t.v. last week, cant wait to throw that bish up on the wall!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts