Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's just a streetbike so i dont need all the race parts although i need to track day this thing a few times in it's life......all i have it a micron ti ultralite slip,puig db dark smoke,seat cowl,rear pegs removed,a garmin zumo 550,sylvania silverstars,led running light,billet oil cap,eddie1000rr black decals(fuck the blue)....and......thats it!....now i just ride the shit outta it for miles and miles and miles and miles and miles,.....oooh yeaaahh......and dont tell me i need a clear alterantives int tailight.....i believe in safety first and stock are better visible....604 miles as of today....oil change at 800 again.....was done at 200 too....goin hp4 semi

·
Prez of 6Gear MC
3,197 Posts
nice landing gears:th_SmlyROFL:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
call/pm brad/lexus rx

get a lady bird or some shit.
no just the rezzy-vwhore....not the underslung brembo cali.....although those are slick,sick whatever yo.....but then i would need an ohlins shock,fork and brembos up front and brembo masters to match:th_down:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"almost done"

lol
my goal is to not go as far as you....i know how much i want too but i must refrain....but yeah you are right......almost is more like it.......i have more plans but but but i just wanna ride it now:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,850 Posts
crf, i would say that last week i thought my bike was done... it's POS '05 that I thought I would not upgrade anymore.

I think that one of the most enjoyable things about a bike is making changes to it.

how you likin that zumo?

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
crf, i would say that last week i thought my bike was done... it's POS '05 that I thought I would not upgrade anymore.

I think that one of the most enjoyable things about a bike is making changes to it.

how you likin that zumo?
it's unbelieveable......coupled with a scala rider q2 and my lg dare it's flawless......handsfree calls and wireless gps voice instructions......gas gauge.....all kinds of shit.......going to the ama motorcycle hall of fame tommooorw,.....2 and a half hours from me near columbus ohio.........the scala rider q2 is loud as hell even with earplugs.....volume controllable obviosly but yeah it's a great tool for anybody that goes far and wants to not stop and look at a map

·
Kamikaze
14,397 Posts
The characters don't actually mean what you understand them to mean....
Wouldn't be surprised. At least it's not tattooed to him, I know a few people who have Japanese writing on their skin that didn't end up meaning what they thought it meant at all :th_SmlyROFL:

I wouldn't roll around with anything in a language you're not fluent in cuz you're at the mercy of the person who translated it for you. Those characters could stand for 'needledick' for all you know.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The characters don't actually mean what you understand them to mean....
well.......if thats the case then the ebay guy i got them from lied to me:th_SmlyROFL:.......i could really give a shit less what they really mean they just look cool.......it's japanese man anything japanese is cool:cool:

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very clean looking bike. Get some CZ/March rims and you can call it done :D

I like that you removed the exhaust heat guard. I like seeing the exhaust pipe.
thanks it's clean becasue it has less than a 1000 miles as of right now......i would love to get marchs but then i would have to get ohlins and brembos and this and that an the other......for what i do is just basic motorcycling mixed in with some speed bursts......i dont need all that......besides i have these two things:thumbsup: that need more maintenance attention than my 1000.......and 07 crf450rsm and a 03 crf450r dirt scoot........

1 - 20 of 23 Posts