Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Spokane Washington, and my bike was suppose to be here 3-25-09, apparently on second batch from factory. Any one know if second batch of Repsol's have arrived in states yet? Mine would come in to port at Seattle I would imagine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i work for a honda dealer, what usually happens is the dealer will get a pre shipment schedule weeks or even months ahead of time, then once the unit ships the dealer will know the day it ships, go ask your dealer this. aski him to go on the in network and see if there was a confirm that it shipped, usually when it ships it goes either to the dealer in 1 day or the dealers setup company, either way they will know when it ships, hope this helps

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel your pain...after three shipping dates mine finally arrived!! But in the end it is more that worth the wait!! Hang in there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dont worry bro. im in the same boat as you. just waiting for the day the dealer calls me to let me know its here! tomorrow ima harass the dealer to let me know its whereabouts cuz they promised me the bike the 26 of march and im still repsol-less! im still riding my beater around!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts