Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im just waiting to see who is goin to put out an undertail for it to clean it up..

Yeah, im braking it in... As soon as i pulled it out of the dealer and hopped on the highway i was pulling standups. The way you brake it in, is the way its goin to run for ya... If you baby it from the start then try to get on it, it wont like it as much...

·
Sprung
1,001 Posts
joeroke said:
its not centered, but they do give you spacers for the clap.
Dude, if you've got the clap they should be giving you more than spacers! Maybe pills or a shot or something.

:lol:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
joeroke said:
Yeah, im braking it in... As soon as i pulled it out of the dealer and hopped on the highway i was pulling standups. The way you brake it in, is the way its goin to run for ya... If you baby it from the start then try to get on it, it wont like it as much...
Pure bs man. :roll:

·
Registered
502 Posts
mrb said:
joeroke said:
Pure bs man. :roll:
Not entirely...all race bike engines are broken in on the dyno doing full throttle runs.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.