Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just finished the first two rides in 3 months and it felt SOOOO good to be back on the bike!! 200 miles, a few stone chips and about a million bugs later and she is broken in!

here's the pics i took after finishing putting her together!

this is my race fairing not my carbon road fairing, this is the setup for track and when I get the carbon back on I will take a few more images.

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any plans for a fat tire kit?

Haha - looking good dude.
HAHA yea and going to stretch the bitch out 3 feet too!

nah each to there own, but this is what I am looking for and as said nearly finished!

·
Is Rasta run the world!!!
11,763 Posts
how long have you been running the mechanical damper inplace of the HESD.
Do you like it? do you set it and forget it or are you constantly fiddling with it?

Also, did you do the clutch slave cylinder and brembo clutch master at the same time, if not which do you think makes the bigger difference?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how long have you been running the mechanical damper inplace of the HESD.
Do you like it? do you set it and forget it or are you constantly fiddling with it?

Also, did you do the clutch slave cylinder and brembo clutch master at the same time, if not which do you think makes the bigger difference?
The GPR has been on for a good year and I tend to leave it on setting 7 unless I need to change it for the track or terrain. great bit of kit!

sorry to say I changed both the master and slave at the same time, so have no idea which one has the most effect.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
what a piece...

you ought to be ashamed of yourself, Bristol

I thought you had some good ideas.... man was I wrong.

:th_SmlyROFL:

Jus messin, bro. You know what I think about that beast

·
'08 1000RR Black & Yellow
533 Posts
Real Nice Man......... Good Job!

·
Registered
575 Posts
who makes those carbon fenders you have on there?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who makes those carbon fenders you have on there?
They are made by "Carbon Fibre Works" US company I found them on ebay....dont but the 06-07 rear hugger...its the stock shape and size version, the 04/05 rear is the one I am running.

·
Banned
2,649 Posts
fucking gorgeous. definitely one of the best on the site, bar none. whats up with that clutch slave though? is that aftermarket or did u paint it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
That thing is absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup:

·
Majnieto
344 Posts
:thefinger: Im H8tn!

Makes me wish I got an 07
:thumbsup:

BOTM!!!!! Post'em up

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow!!! What a bike. Can you say BOTM !!!

·
Is Rasta run the world!!!
11,763 Posts
The GPR has been on for a good year and I tend to leave it on setting 7 unless I need to change it for the track or terrain. great bit of kit!

sorry to say I changed both the master and slave at the same time, so have no idea which one has the most effect.
cool thanks. its weird with the damper, it slike every other person i talk to that switched, they say they miss the HESD.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Damn, that bike is sick!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts