1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Bad pictures. Cant see them!

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'm assuming that picture is your new 1000rr sitting next to your 600rr correct? I haven't had both of mine at the same time yet to compare size since my 600 has been in the shop forever. I actually thought the 600rr was on the left until I looked and saw the lines on the new tire. Would like to have them side by side in person to compare. enjoy.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sub said:
I'm assuming that picture is your new 1000rr sitting next to your 600rr correct?
yup. the back of the 1000rr is lower than the 6. might just be the suspension. the nose definately lower and much longer. i only got to ride it last night when it stopped raining for about 5 min around the development. i was stupid to go out in the rain brand new tires...got 5 miles on it. i loved it though. why is your 6 in the shop? good i hope!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Joker45 said:
Wait until you really get to ride it. :D

i went out tonight....holy s**t was it cold but it felt awesome..i am going to get the real weather for the next three days so i can't wait to take it back out...

·
Registered
80 Posts
Oh So,So,So Sweet,nice pics of the bros'(600 & 1000). Wish I could of kept the 600RR :( but would of had to sell the CRF,and that wasn't happenin'. Love the 1000,miss the 600. That's life and I'm happy. 600 was like that lil' bro you could just romp on,1000 is like that big bro that you look up to and respect :D. Good,Good times!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.