Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
BOTM Moderator
522 Posts
I don't hear any wind noise which is great.
what kind of setup do you have for the microphone?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Maybe you could help me out here.

Like you, I got a tune from Danos, it’s amazing, does everything I could want, all the traction control stuff works as it should, as you mentioned you have an older version of the woolich tune, which was before they updated it for the TC to function, I understand this.
What I don’t understand is, you say your bike is very powerful, and you are happy with that, but you want the update wt the TC.

Why not just send it back to Danos? He only charged $180 for the initial tune. I’m sure he won’t charge much, or anything, to have it updated? What is rc45 charging you for this whole thing? How do you think you will benefit over Dano’s tune?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Maybe you could help me out here.

Like you, I got a tune from Danos, it’s amazing, does everything I could want, all the traction control stuff works as it should, as you mentioned you have an older version of the woolich tune, which was before they updated it for the TC to function, I understand this.
What I don’t understand is, you say your bike is very powerful, and you are happy with that, but you want the update wt the TC.

Why not just send it back to Danos? He only charged $180 for the initial tune. I’m sure he won’t charge much, or anything, to have it updated? What is rc45 charging you for this whole thing? How do you think you will benefit over Dano’s tune?

RC 45 Is going to set up my ecu for my slick tires which is 200/60 rear 125/70 front, I'm not sure Dano’s tune can be set up with different tire size and sprocket sizes. RC45 is going to meet me at the track to try out different ecu options, and if I change sprocket or tire configuration in the future Rc will reprogram the ecu.

·
Registered
646 Posts
On 2012 ABS it’s 4-5hrs job to change ABS brake fluid (instructions in service manual or you can easily find PDF online), is this for Non ABS or things are just simpler for 2017+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Hook 'em!
2017 CBR1000S1
3,422 Posts
On 2012 ABS it’s 4-5hrs job to change ABS brake fluid (instructions in service manual or you can easily find PDF online), is this for Non ABS or things are just simpler for 2017+?

The ABS on the SC77 is totally different than previous models. Just check out the bike weight difference between ABS and non-ABS of the same year model. I had a 2009 with ABS.

·
BOTM Moderator
522 Posts
During my last track day, I brought two GoPros.
one facing forward, one facing at me.
the idea was to combine the two to see my body position as I go through the track.

generally worked great, but the issue was wiring up two camera and then starting stopping them before / after every session.

What are people's experiences with having multiple cameras? how best to synchronize start / stop?

Are there any reasonably priced devices that have a centralized recording brain and remote cameras?

·
Registered
646 Posts
During my last track day, I brought two GoPros.
one facing forward, one facing at me.
the idea was to combine the two to see my body position as I go through the track.

generally worked great, but the issue was wiring up two camera and then starting stopping them before / after every session.

What are people's experiences with having multiple cameras? how best to synchronize start / stop?

Are there any reasonably priced devices that have a centralized recording brain and remote cameras?
Just use one 360 camera like the Garmin

41 - 60 of 69 Posts