Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,051 Posts
WOW sweet god of Bikes :shock: , now there's a variety of fun for every one :wink:
Beautiful machines, I really dig the lights on that RC, where did he get them? Are they mirror optical or what? What are your remarks on your smokers on your 1KRR? And what are it's caracteristics? As a matter of fact can you give more details on that mini rubber burner too?
Sorry for the tons of questions, but those bikes truely moved me...

My friend and I, we also use our bikes in a rotation. He has a brand new VTR1000 SP2 (RC51 in the US) and I throw in my '03 Ducati 999. I will also get my 1KRR soon, and just might let him go for a ride (but only when I am not sleeping with it :mrgreen: )

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"I really dig the lights on that RC, where did he get them? Are they mirror optical or what? What are your remarks on your smokers on your 1KRR? And what are it's caracteristics? As a matter of fact can you give more details on that mini rubber burner too?"

Well He got all the tail section and front end (lights included) from i believe euro bikes.com or something of that nature...i will ask him. He basically has the badest bike around where we are without a doubt. The mirrors are just regular mirrors, but carbon fiber. I am assuming that when you ask my about my "smokers" that you are reffering to the Pirelli Diablo's....if so...then i LOVE THEM....i literrally have zero chicken strips..where as before with the F4 i always had about 1/2 inch to an inch of chicken strips......but this bike and these tires give you all the confidence you need to hit some corners. As for the mini bike...lol...it kicks butt....goes anywhere from 25-35 mph......which being that close to the ground is FAST....but we want more speed! So we are looking into possibly converting it to a little XR-50 motor.....as for the tires of the mini...they are basically little Dunlop 207's......not sure of the actual maker, but they stick good...we did some burnouts on it and laughed our arses off when we saw how sticky the tires got.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.