Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
carbonated
984 Posts
dead sexy! thats probably my next helmet too.. is it a flat finish?

how is the fit?? wind noise??

·
Premium Member
5,000 Posts
That looks great!! How much did that run? That is a Euro lid correct? Ece 22-05?

·
Registered
973 Posts
looks good!! Is that a matte finish?

·
Premium Noob
1,416 Posts
Very nice. Like the matte finish.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
The writting when translated says "Beef and Snowpeas, wednesday special." Seriously, a very hot, drop dead sexy helmet.

·
Registered
948 Posts
recognized some characters...
among them "many", "fortunes"

nice lid

·
White CBR10RR9
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dead sexy! thats probably my next helmet too.. is it a flat finish?

how is the fit?? wind noise??
I don't know about the noise yet ( I'm getting my bike the first week of May), but the fit is perfect and it's very light like my shoei X eleven or lighter.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I don't know about the noise yet ( I'm getting my bike the first week of May), but the fit is perfect and it's very light like my shoei X eleven or lighter.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I am looking at ordering one how did you do on the fitting and what is it close to?

Thank you

Tyler

·
Registered
575 Posts
wow, that helmet has a different shape to it compared to my shoei. I've never seen one before, looks pretty cool, I'd rock it fo sho.

·
White CBR10RR9
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am looking at ordering one how did you do on the fitting and what is it close to?

Thank you

Tyler
Very close to Shoei X eleven, my Shoei was XL and was a little tight and when I ordered my OGK, it was XXL and it's a little lose but I can live with that.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
617 Posts
I think next time i go to japan im going to pick one up, but that could be over a yr maybe two, lol

·
carbonated
984 Posts
any updates with your helmet yet? more pics? I will be ordering one soon I hope.

thanks!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts