Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to join y’all’s group. Picked her up last week. Yesterday I got a new rattling noise around 3100 rpms. Bike seems fine. Hopefully it’s nothing bad. I’ve read on here that cct noise is normal and can continue to ride safely? Hopefully y’all can help me out. Other than that the bike is extremely easy to ride and I think that’s the scary part as it’s really fast.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks nice & welcome.

don't forget your riding gear. No shorts/flipflops. we like our fellow CiBeR Riders
Ten four. Got a mesh summer jacket. Leather steel toe work boots, Kevlar heavy duty cutting gloves and Some kinda ghost rider HJC lid. Need some Kevlar pants and upgrades to the boots and helmet

·
Registered
46 Posts
Ten four. Got a mesh summer jacket. Leather steel toe work boots, Kevlar heavy duty cutting gloves and Some kinda ghost rider HJC lid. Need some Kevlar pants and upgrades to the boots and helmet
Steel toe boots can actually be worse than regular shoes in some cases.. imagine a piece of metal getting crushed against your foot, inside your own shoe. CE armor does not compare to steel toe

·
a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
151,042 Posts
Welcome to the Group, Peace!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts