Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i love this thing. so much fun. too bad i already got hurt it now i can't ride it nor the other 2.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is what happened bump, tank slap, down i went. they are still fun though, can't wait to get on it again

·
Registered
148 Posts
Olie north beat me to it, but you can get them brand new cheaper than that. Dres... Where are you from? Kinda cool to finally see another local on this board. (besides Get_dude, who I have met a couple times). My wife just told me she saw them for sale on the boardwalk in O.C. last week. My brother in law got one from ebay for $350 shipped.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Man, that's crazy... Last time I looked at them (Probably a year ago) all of the brand name one's were easily over a grand. I wonder how the quality of those knock-off's are? Then again, at that price it's pretty much a throw-away item.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
IronNutz said:
I take it you bought it used then? That would be quite cheap for a new one. I would love to buy one, but most of the decent new ones run $1200+.
no actually it was brand new. i think it is a blata knockoff but from what i hear it is the same thing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Red Ryder said:
Olie north beat me to it, but you can get them brand new cheaper than that. Dres... Where are you from? Kinda cool to finally see another local on this board. (besides Get_dude, who I have met a couple times). My wife just told me she saw them for sale on the boardwalk in O.C. last week. My brother in law got one from ebay for $350 shipped.
from DE, and you?. my friend told me about it and i always thought they were more expensive, but for $500 i had to get one. i love it. can't wait to be able to ride it again. my luck it is my throttle hand that it is messed up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just an FYI...

These bikes are NOT 49cc!! They are 39.8cc bikes with 2.4hp. They are a blast to ride, but you get what you pay for! These bikes are great starter bikes if you want to get into pocket bikes, but don't expect to do no 35mph on these...Maybe down hill, but not on a straight line...

Cheers,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.