Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Rossi Fan
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple updated pics of my Rossi Replica Helmets! Now if I can just get one or two of them signed this year, that would be awesome!

Enjoy

Mike

·
Registered
575 Posts
wow, thats a lot of helmets! if you dont mind me asking, about what is all that worth?

·
Rossi Fan
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow, thats a lot of helmets! if you dont mind me asking, about what is all that worth?
Priceless to me, but if I had to put some kind of value on it, I would say about 4k-ish maybe more. I try not to keep track.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Nice collection
I've got the Heart Mugello and would love the Dream helmet.
As you have both is there a big difference in sizing between the Ti-Tech and GP-Tech?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Nice collection man. I have two of his helmets and was able to get one of them signed at last years Laguna GP.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Wow thats an awsome collection you got their ; of the best man to ever strap a leg over a motorcycle. Good luck wit the signatures, 20 years from now - that 4grand will triple.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here are a couple updated pics of my Rossi Replica Helmets! Now if I can just get one or two of them signed this year, that would be awesome!

Enjoy

Mike

hi, total newbie her and sorry its only my first post, i am a menber on the biker.ie site and my user name is the same there, love the helmets. been on the search for a specific rossi helmet for a while now, think it looks very famliar to the third down on theright towrds the wall with the little bikes in the first picture. could you posible do me a favour and take more photos of that helmet and upload so i can see it more closely from differant angles,

would meen a lot to me without going into detail.

thanks. ill check back every day for a responce

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. Can i ask about one of the helmets. Its the third row first helmet. Does it have the moon with lightening on the back of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts