Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
I use pit-bull front and rear stands...very easy to use and extremely durable. Alot of mail order shops online have them.....average costs is usually $130-140 per stand. There are cheaper ones out there, which I'm sure work well....I just wanted to be SURE that it wouldn't come crashing down while up during the winter.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Cool thing about the rear pitbull is that you can convert it from spools to pads (for a non spooled bike) in under a minute. pretty cool if you have a bike that doesn't have spool mounts, or for a friend that doesn't have them.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
BigRome said:
handyindustries.com they have both front and rear for 100 bucks. works just as good as pitbull. they als can swith between spools and pads
Have you ever used the Handy Stands back-to-back with Pit-Bull's, Woodcraft's, or Valter Moto's?? I've used them all, and I definitely wouldn't say that the Handy Stands are as good as some of the others out there, I would say they are a great deal at $100 dollars though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.