Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Red Seat Cowl = 08F74-MEL-110

Check Ebay once in a while. I've purchased on there for my friend. I didn't bid though. I bought it straight up for $145.95 + $10 for shipping. The dealer he was dealing with was asking $185-$200.
Hope this helps. 8)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
He is wrong. If they had any sort of intention of helping you, he would have called American Honda and they would have taken care of him/you. I'm looking at the parts receipt right now it's 08F74-MEL-110. They could try the Honda Code: 764910 6 instead. - For reference, it's in Zone 15 Aisle CI Bay 47 Shelf BB :D

·
Registered
425 Posts
IronNutz said:
He is wrong. If they had any sort of intention of helping you, he would have called American Honda and they would have taken care of him/you. I'm looking at the parts receipt right now it's 08F74-MEL-110. They could try the Honda Code: 764910 6 instead. - For reference, it's in Zone 15 Aisle CI Bay 47 Shelf BB :D
Could you be more specific? :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Sub said:
Oh, and by the way I have to pick mine up tomorrow. Hope my dealer is competent enough to find the part for me. It's the same as on the 600rr correct?
If you are talking about the oil filter, yet the one for the 600RR can be used for now. If you are talking about the seat cowl, no it's a different part/part#/style. The cowl's are interchangable, but they are different. You just have to figure out which one you like better. Or, if that's not what you are asking, I'm just rambling...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Just take my advice and sub Purolator PureOne PL14612 (blue filter) for the Honda genuine filter.

It's been SAE tested to filter over 98% at 30 micron.....

Used that filter on my RC51 for more than 15000 miles without any problems either....

Get them at your local Pep Boys.....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.