Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hey what's up everyone just introducing myself real quick. my name is Stephen i live in the States and i have a 2006 cbr1000RR.pretty much stock besides a slip on that the PO put on. its not my first bike i also have a 78 cb550 that i built from the bottom up [cafe/bobber style0]. im looking forward to getting to know everyone and learn so stuff along the way. cheers!! 馃弽

a d m i n
Howdy! Thanks for joining Us. You'll find a ton of good info here, feel free to add your experiences, and post some fotos! :geek:

Registered
Hi and welcome.

As I often say, you'll never go wrong with the 06 - 07 model.

Probably the best looking Blade made. :eek:Now there's an argument starter!!:D

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the warm welcome. I Couldnt have came upon a Better deal with the bike. the time was right, the year, color and the fact it was a blade 2006 with under 9k on the odo. I had to move fast on it.

a d m i n
Hi and welcome.

As I often say, you'll never go wrong with the 06 - 07 model.

Probably the best looking Blade made. :eek:Now there's an argument starter!!:D
Yea the blue/yellow 鈥06 is killa.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Well I picked up the bike for 5k and its pretty mint and has 9k on the odo. For an 06 that's some low mileage I would say. There's tons of bikes out there with 25k mi and more than $5k. Idk this is the second bike I have ever purchased. I thought it was a good deal

Registered
Well I picked up the bike for 5k and its pretty mint and has 9k on the odo. For an 06 that's some low mileage I would say.
Sounds like a pretty good price, especially since it has the original plastic and appears to be unmodified and taken care of.

How did you land it? CL? FB? Neighbor down the street?

If you haven't yet, give it a complete look over, change the brake & clutch fluid, coolant, etc. Some of those things become rotten even just sitting around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts