Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very pleased to announce a new moderator has joined us. Lord Duckhunter is now the proud owner of a new silver and black 1000RR. I've known him online for a few years now. We've not always agreed on everything but what fun would that be?

He has opened my mind to a understanding of motorcycling that I wouldn't have without knowing him, and for that I'm grateful. He's ROGUE bretheren (hell, he founded the organization) and I'm honored he's joined us.

Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
194 Posts
mrb said:
knip said:
Now if Phil Lawrence would just show up....
It'd be on then, quite frankly. Phillip could say how the Jardine is the best thing out there while the Arata/Sato makes much more power :lol:
let the fun begin!! :lol:

are we gonna have a pro LDH group and a LDH bashing group like on every other message board?? hehe :lol:

·
Mmmmmm, cookies!
61 Posts
That's fantastic.....stayed tuned for another website full of USEFULL info on his 1000RR, as it will no doubt see many many mods. That's if he follows his previous track record. I for one would love to see what will and will not work with the 1000RR.

D-Dub

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.