Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
409 Posts
What is THE oldest new old stock Fireblade anyone has ever found? I've heard stories of guys finding brand damn new 2yr old blades still in the crate B4...but never seen proof???
I picked up my ‘07 Repsol Edition in Jan ‘10, my NC dealership found it still in the crate at a warehouse:

Font Rectangle Material property Musical instrument accessory Parallel

And even after all these years still looks just as good 😁

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire

· Premium Member
409 Posts
^ That is exactly what I hope of doing. To say I''m envious is a gross understatement.
That dealership always worked wonders, they found my buddy his ‘02 Erion 929RR in like 45min from him saying he’d buy it if they found it in the crate, and my ‘03 954RR the same way like Dec ‘04 if I remember correctly.
But yea, I typically like to get my bikes as leftover models from the previous year for a lil bit of savings, don’t need the newest thing right away. Want it new, but can wait a bit, lol. I got ‘17 SP in Jan of ‘18 and my ‘21 RR-R SP Mar of ‘22,

· a d m i n
2018 Honda CBR SP
2,252 Posts
same here. My sc77 base was manufactured on 11/17 and I bought it from a dealer in Jacksonville,
Fl. on 11/20. The factory tires were produced on the 44th and 45th week of '17
Mine had RS10’s, they went quick, like 2K miles. Switched to Mich power RS/Power 5’s, Mich Cup 2’s for track days.

· Registered
81 Posts
Mine had RS10’s, they went quick, like 2K miles. Switched to Mich power RS/Power 5’s, Mich Cup 2’s for track days.
mine had those crappy Dunlops but they actually lasted just over 6500 miles. The wheels are currently sitting in our parts dept awaiting the install of the new Mich 2CT's I just received from Revzilla. Then I just have to wait for some warm weather to go out and scrub them in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts