Honda CBR 1000RR Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know the pictures aren't the greatest but at 2 am you are more worried about finishing a bike so later on when i get a camera i will have better snap shots... let me know what you think... and no this is not a girls bike... not sure why i did the colors i did, i just can't stand having the same thing as someone else... hope you enjoy....

if anyone can upload bigger pics for me let me know

Attachments

·
excessiveadrenaline.com
233 Posts
Looks good... I would never ride it, lol. Maybe as a joke?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks clean, not 2 sure about the color. R u a fan of Kane Friesen?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
his pink is more of a hot pink... its not where i got the idea though... the bike was originally suppose to be all white with black rims and stickers.. then i'm not sure whey i was just thought about a bubble gum pink

·
Registered
580 Posts
his pink is more of a hot pink... its not where i got the idea though... the bike was originally suppose to be all white with black rims and stickers.. then i'm not sure whey i was just thought about a bubble gum pink
Ur rite just kno that he slams pink thru all his bikes. The bubble gum as you call it, is more eye cathing than black. Regardless you gota appreciate someone who puts major time and work into their bike. Enjoy the upcoming season. :th_salute:

·
Back in business
985 Posts
I feel like a guy riding that bike would have a popped collar and a puca shell necklace...but if that's what you're into, great job! :thumbsup:

All joking aside, that definitely would be a killer bike for my fiance.

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
I'd rock dat shit!

Get sum pink leathers

NOT assless!

·
Mr. Bish
32,613 Posts
Matter of fact, Eddie's preparing me some pink decals to go on my race glass!

So, there!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts